Thursday, December 6

Music


Well woke up this morning cause it was so so noisy!BING! BANG! BING! BONG! like the walls were shaking and it was like only 9AM! I didn't know what was going on until i went out of my bedroom and saw a man repairing my toilet!
xD


Anyway remember the flute on my previous post that cost rm2000? I now only know that that flute is a beginner's . It can go up to RM10000! OMG
and and each lesson iss about 30 minutes and it Cost RM60!!
thats like my 2 and a half months worth of hand phone credit! Learning music is so expensive!
But its kinda fun! lol

Yesterday i had a few music lessons from Joey! ahaa
I now only know that DO RE MI can be in c major d major or whatever its called!!
very complicated.

Anyway its like 11am now so nothing to say d. maybe later

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com