Tuesday, December 25

Christmas Eve!!


Went to Gurney yesterday.Was expected to meet Pei Liang. But when i arrived he was in a movie,
So there I was alone again. On the way into the mall. Saw some singers singer Beep by Pussycat dolls. It didn't sound nice at all but their moves were nice.Haha

Well then met Jason and Kenny.After a while they left. And then I wanted to have dinner. Heard some friends were at Food Loft

And when I asked for how many people? I said 1. And there was me sitting alone having my meal.

(reserved for who?)
I dunno. So lonely! And yeah the meal cost me let me see. 1 weeks savings. RM18!!
Grr all from my pocket!!
Then went to arcade to wait for Pei Liang's show to finish. Who knew met Doreen. Haven't talked to her like 1 year d. So talked alot lo. Then Pei Liang called. He said he was at the Digi concert. So went down to find him.On the say down saw Min Wei and her sis!
Guess where were we.
We were in front of the stage. And we were standing on the stones.waving and screaming!!
Here are some of the performances

(Penang CelebriTeen winner)
He has the voice like Elvis. Very very strong. If you ask me. Way better then alot of local recording artists.

(Youth Champion i think)
Wow she so so chubby! xD

My personal favorite. He is only 10. But let me tell you. If he is like a lil older. His voice can really melt a girls heart.

(break dancers)

Christmas Choir

Look at this leng zai!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After a while. went to Gurey drive. But on the way there. Spsssssssssss!!!!!!Got sprayed like mad!!
Haha then quickly went back to the concert. Get away from the Battlefield.And at 11:40 mom called. say they were coming. So didn't get to countdown and went to Kelaawai road bus stop wait for them. Haha saw Min Wei again xD.
After came home. watched DVD till 3AM. then I just woke up at 1PM just now. I know I know I am a pig!
xD
Sorry for the blurness of the pictured. My camera cacat d.

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com