Thursday, December 13

L.O.V.E


Well before I get into witting this emo post
Everyone look up in the sky!!
It's a bird!
It's a plane?
No It's Chien Ming wearing his underpants !
Well if you cant look up the sky look in front of you!
Its a box!
It's amirror?
IS it 1 of Chien Min's stupid jokes again?
No!!!! its your monitor!!
Anyway just to get you all cheered up a lil. how I wish I had someone to cheer me up.
Well this couple of days , for me its just emo emo and more emo.
Am I in love? I don't know. but everytime that someone doesn't reply you.
Or when she doesn't talk to you.
You feel that she won't be caring for you anymore. After what that has passed.
What you did for that someone. You just wanted nothing much but only a little caring from that someone.
But this couple of days. that isn't happening. So am I in love? This feeling of unhappiness and hate. Is totally new to me. And its not healthy.Is it time for me to step out of this barrier? To be single no more?
I don't know! How I wished time wouldn't pass so fast. Sometimes you meet someone on friendster then you guys chat on MSN. Who knows you might become really good friends. But after a while there's nothing left to be spoken! And they just walk their separate ways.
I thought I found this friend. that always be beside me. Always help me when I needed her, but now i got nobody . I am just lonely.




0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com