Sunday, December 23


On Friday, my m prepared "tang yuang"

Well I dont't know what it is called in English but itis a Chinese traditional delicacy. they say after eating it you will be 1 year older. xD. Anyway this the end product of it. lol

Went Queensbay today with family. On the way there. the roads were so so empty. WHERE HAS EVERYONE WENT? i think KL. Anyway we had lunch at The Chicken Rice Shop!

I finished first so went to have my hair cut at Quickcut

My hair!! It took me so so long to keep it this long! but schools are reopening so had to cut it.
Now haih I look so weird
Not weird weird. As in you know...
Then after taht met up with my family and went to watch National Treassure.

Anyway I am tagged. and I seriously don't know how it works. Piyi!! what should I do

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com