Saturday, December 8

Mr Lonely


Well this is my second post today. Anyway my dad's friend from US came to Penang. So before my dad went to fetch him up at G Hotel. he dropped me in Queensbay. I thought there gona be friends skating, but no one was there. And on the way there I saw alot of Chung Ling dudes. they were walking in groups and there was me. Always the guy that walks alone.i felt so effin lonely. In the end i decided to go skate anyway. At the end of the day I had blisters all over my feet but i learned more new moves!

Anyway while waiting for my dad to come. Decided to go to the arcade. On the way there I saw this girl. She was sitting at the bench. Tears was coming out of her eyes while she was looking at her phone. I knew that something has happened . I wanted to go over to cheer her up. even if I didn't know her You know, not the HEY I WANT YOUR NUMBER thing. i am not like that. And who knew I just bought a packet of tissue. but I was to afraid , I didn't dare. And i walked away. how stupid i was. When i came out of the arcade, she was still there .But again I was a chicken and walked away again. Well i hope she gets over it if it is what I think the problem is. You know this age boy+ girl! lolx
STAY SINGLE!!!!
like me

Anyway i kept walking and guess where I went.YAMAHA!

Haha And I saw this

Its a flute that only cost RM1800. Eugene is this the same model as Joey's?
Wow this days I just got so much into music wherever I go turns out to be connected to music!
And that's not all!!!
AT THAT MOMENT THERE WAS A CLASS GOING ON!
and My neighbor was in there!

lolx you call this fate or coincidence!
xD
And after he finished his lesson. His tutor said he could use the piano cause she doesn't have anymore classes.
So I learned a few things!
like whats a chord or the fingers to press and the black buttons wre a little higher notes .
Anyway after a while dad called so went to meet him on the way there saw this beautiful Christmas tree.
So took a picture!

look at my pale face. AS you all now i woke at 5 today so was so so tired!
lol
And now I just woke up and started to blog.
that's all for today. i think.
Visit my blog frequently yar!

3 comments:

Unknown on December 8, 2007 at 9:58 PM said...

lolx, music is good for you. you're heading the right way. as for the flute... i don't think so. joey's is 211 intermediate while the one on display is 221 beginner i think. thus explains the gap in both prices. joey's not a beginner as u have to know. lolx. anyway, watch Manchester Uniter in action tonight! Go devils! Glory glory man united!

her on December 11, 2007 at 11:24 AM said...

Haha.. go learn la..
very syiok one

chien-ming on December 11, 2007 at 4:53 PM said...

HAHA
bo lui!!!
xD

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com