Sunday, December 16

Just something you never will think of


Time passes, everything changes.
From day to night, from night to day
Once a beautiful sky, now turns to a sky full of sadness and misery
From bad to worse, from worse to unimaginable
A dream full or colour and melody , becomes your worst nightmare
someone you thought was always there for you,
Disappears and your left in the dark
happy memories are hard to be forgotten
But sad memories just keep appear in front of you
I can't take this anymore, as the once cheer full me turns to EMO
as once a burning flame turns to nothing but ashes
please make it stop!
all this misery and sadness.
What did i do to deserve this
Everything I had I gave i shared
Help was always the first word in my dictionary
and A piece of caring heart from that someone is all i wanted in return
To be or not to be
this could be a fate, as alot of things go unexplainable
I must turn this over
before it haunts me forever in my life.
i will not give up unless it is unfixable
as a car will always move, unless it runs out of petrol
But I WILL!! keep on trying
like by feeling up petrol into the car
life goes on, tomorrow and tomorrow!
the sorrows please go away
Time passes, everything changes

This poem of what ever crap it is was written by me. It shows how I feel at this moment
I know its crappy!
xD

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com