Tuesday, December 4

Best Friends Shouldn't Be Mad At each Other


I'm back. I will get to the TITLE later. lol anyway today finaly got pics d. Ok lar yesterday we set up our Christmas Tree!! ( miniature size)


And i got nothing to say d! lol Well my holiday routine is the same everyday. Morning wke up play my computer game( Maple Story) That's why I am always away in MSN this days.Well only 1 pic nia lolx not enuf! so i took some more!!vain again!



Lol btw a close friend of mine just went to Australia!! Here's a shout out for her" have fun yar!"Its so so boring. Got nothing to do.Oh look at this!

Joey's flute!

SHINNY!! guess how much it costs!!! if your estimation was below RM1000, your so so wrong! Its worth RM2000! its like its made of gold! lolx anyway can't wait to hear her play wonder will it sound like gold?xD

Anyway back to the title. Well I am not going to give names lar but i hope that you don't misunderstand each other. You have known each other for more than 7 years. Don't let some small issues spoil this friendship!Must always help each other. like Liverpool motto "You'll Never Walk Alone" xD maybe its wrong! sorry!!! I am a Manchester United fan! lol Anyway hope you 2 get back to the old ways yar!!

Oh yeah I dunno why but some how everyone's position in the whole form for the last years exam has fell by 1 position. Anyway I am now in 3TA5 next year . 70% confirm nia if your same class with me. please tell me thanks




2 comments:

Unknown on December 6, 2007 at 7:15 PM said...

hey, eu june here... did joey send u the pic? lol...i'm getting mine in 2 weeks time. guess what - mine costed only 36 usd and it came from ebay!! haha sorry i just can't help bragging... and whats more, i bought it using my hard earned online cash made from playing a game! xD congrats on your 'promotion' to A class... i think i'm in A3, by the way... where desmond, hew soon are! we're so gonna rock the football competition if they have it next year! xP

her on December 11, 2007 at 11:25 AM said...

I like Oboe more.. haha
Who is june anyway? PCGHS one ar?
school band?

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com